Ground Branch can access gamemodes, customisable equipment,
and launch operations. It has Command and Control (C²) hardware
throughout and is at the hub of every server within Ground Branch.
Notable Features include:
- Real-time Whiteboards (for Players, Server Information, etc)
- Two Deployment Rooms (Team Red, Team Blue)
- Lockers, and Armory
- In-door Shooting Range
- Briefing Room
- In-game Proximity Chat for Group Discussion
The Briefing Room appears before any main gamemode, and serves as an interactive, playable environment for
Operators to prepare gamemodes. It can shift between a single locker room, in Player vs. Enemy (PVE) modes,
and two locker rooms in Player vs. Player (PVP). Below are a series of gamemodes accessed within these areas:
- Player vs. Enemy
- Terrorist Hunt
- Player vs. Player
- Team Deathmatch
- Team Elimination
- Hostage Rescue
- There are various flags relating to the game's creator 'Blackfoot Studios' and to the game itself.
- There is a non-functional coffee machine inside both of the team's briefing rooms in the level.
- The monitors display 'Clandestine Ops' as part of the Central Intelligence Agency, a reference to the games clandestine focus on a SOG-CIA team (as part of the game's intended unit).